“Talking Dead” is AMC’s first live after-show that serves as a platform for discussion for the series “The Walking Dead”. The half-hour episodes are produced by Michael Davies’ Embassy Row and are hosted by Chris Hardwick (Nerdist; G4). “Talking Dead” features Hardwick spending time with fans, actors, producers and tv enthusiasts, recapping that most recent “Dead” episode, and taking questions and comments from viewers. Fans may continue to engage with the after-show following the on-air conclusion, online, at amctv.com for more conversations, questions and trivia.
|Seasons Talking Dead|
- Talking Dead Season 3 (16 Episodes)
- Talking Dead Season 4 (17 Episodes)
- Talking Dead Season 5 (24 Episodes)
- Talking Dead Season 6 (35 Episodes)
- Talking Dead Season 7 (32 Episodes)
- Talking Dead Season 9 (8 Episodes)