Generations have wondered if they could survive being stranded on a desert island. But how would people cope if they had to do it, for real, and with only themselves to rely on? Adventurer Bear Grylls abandons 13 British men on a remote, uninhabited Pacific island for a month. They will be completely alone, filming themselves, and with only the clothes they’re wearing and some basic tools. The island may look like paradise but behind the beaches it can be hell on earth. When stripped of all the luxuries and conveniences of 21st-century living, does modern British man still have the spirit and resources to survive? In Season 2, Bear Grylls abandons 14 men and 14 women on separate desert islands in the Pacific. Have they got what it takes to survive being pushed to the limits of endurance?
|Seasons The Island with Bear Grylls|
- The Island with Bear Grylls Season 1 (6 Episodes)
- The Island with Bear Grylls Season 2 (13 Episodes)
- The Island with Bear Grylls Season 3 (7 Episodes)
- The Island with Bear Grylls Season 4 (5 Episodes)
- The Island with Bear Grylls Season 5 (6 Episodes)