When Marcus Lemonis isn’t running his multi-billion dollar company, Camping World, he goes on the hunt for struggling businesses that are desperate for cash and ripe for a deal. In the past 10 years, he’s successfully turned around over 100 companies. Now he’s bringing those skills to CNBC Prime and doing something no one has ever done on TV before … he’s putting over $2 million of his own money on the line. In each episode, Lemonis makes an offer that’s impossible to refuse; his cash for a piece of the business and a percentage of the profits. And once inside these companies, he’ll do almost anything to save the business and make himself a profit; even if it means firing the president, promoting the secretary or doing the work himself.
|Seasons The Profit|
- The Profit Season 1 (6 Episodes)
- The Profit Season 2 (18 Episodes)
- The Profit Season 3 (22 Episodes)
- The Profit Season 4 (21 Episodes)
- The Profit Season 5 (24 Episodes)
- The Profit Season 7 (8 Episodes)