“When Calls the Heart” tells the captivating story of Elizabeth Thatcher (Erin Krakow), a young teacher accustomed to her high society life, who receives her first classroom assignment in Coal Valley, a small coalmining town where life is simple, but often fraught with challenges. Lori Loughlin plays Abigail Stanton, a wife and mother whose husband, the foreman of the mine, along with a dozen other miners, has just been killed in an explosion. The newly widowed women find their faith is tested when they must go to work in the mines to keep a roof over their heads. Elizabeth charms most everyone in Coal Valley, except Constable Jack Thornton (Daniel Lissing) who believes Thatcher’s wealthy father has doomed the lawman’s career by insisting he be assigned in town to protect the shipping magnate’s daughter. Living in a 19th century coal town, Elizabeth will have to learn the ways of the frontier if she wishes to thrive in the rural west on her own.
|Seasons When Calls the Heart|
- When Calls the Heart Season 1 (13 Episodes)
- When Calls the Heart Season 2 (8 Episodes)
- When Calls the Heart Season 3 (9 Episodes)
- When Calls the Heart Season 4 (11 Episodes)
- When Calls the Heart Season 5 (11 Episodes)
- When Calls the Heart Season 7 (1 Episodes)